Monday, February 23, 2009

Put on a happy face

Well girls...this is one of those days.

A day when I know I've got to suck it up, put on my big girl panties and put on a happy face. I can take charge of my own life and choose joy or I can wallow in self pity.

Today, I choose joy! What about you? Are you going to allow your symptoms, your financial situation, or even the rest of the world determine your attitude today?

Suck it up, put on your big girl panties and your happy face. I'm not saying that's easy to do because it's not. "Easy" would be wallowing in self pity today. If you find you can't do it alone today, email me and we can find strength together.

Don't fake it, but make the choice to find joy this morning!

With hope,
Kristen

2 comments:

DA Wagners said...

I am stealing that expression: "Put on my big girl panties!" That is too cute and so true! I choose joy!

Unknown said...

If you can't find your big girl panties, and you decide to wallow, give me a call. Mine are in the laundry and I plan to leave them there until I've had a pity party with my buddy.

Can you do cocoa on treatment day? I'll bring a gallon. You find your gun.