Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What A Weekend!

Welcome to my new Dallas and Plano friends! I was honored to spend time with you this weekend and so encouraged by you!

I was blessed to participate in a Women's Conference last weekend held in Dallas and Plano and it was fantastic! I met so many new friends and was tremendously blessed! I hope to have pictures up soon, so be sure to check back.

I led two breakout sessions, gave a talk in the main arena, and did two of my original dramas as well as shared songs. I was tremendously encouraged by the hearts of my new friends and amazed at how God brings us together through events like this one.

MacKenzie, you've been on my heart since Saturday. I'm praying for you. Your courage and your faith in God is inspiring. Hope to hear from you!

To those who shared their personal stories of illness with me, I'm truly blessed and honored you would share such intimate experiences with me. I would love to hear how things are going for you. Leave me a comment or send me an email anytime! It became even clearer to me this weekend to continue sharing about my illness and the HOPE I've found.

God is good and he never leaves us without refreshing hope. Embrace the hope that comes only from HIM and let's walk together on this journey!

With HOPE,
Kristen

No comments: