Daily Questions of a Woman With Chronic Illness:
1. Did I get enough sleep to make it through the day?
2. Is the water too hot in my shower? Will it increase my weakness?
3. What should I eat this morning? Will that give me enough energy?
4. Should I push myself harder this morning?
5. If I do, can I make it through until bedtime?
6. What should I eat for lunch? Will that be good for me?
7. Have I had enough water?
8. Did I take my vitamins?
9. Did I order my treatment?
10. Did I call the home health nurse?
11. Did I check the calendar to set a treatment date this month?
12. Am I throwing a pity party today or encouraging those around me?
13. Has anything changed/progressed/improved this month?
15. Will I EVER find comfortable socks?
16. Have I scheduled routine tests with the neurologist?
17. How much will that cost?
18. Will I be a burden my family someday?
19. Will I be strong enough tomorrow to care for my family?
20. Will my condition deteriorate or will it improve?
The questions never end. The grace that covers all never ends.
Wrap me in your grace today, God.