I've been tagged by Linz to do a meme on Ten Reasons Why I Blog so here goes!
Ten Reasons Why I Blog:
1. To connect with others with chronic illness and the ones they love.
2. To encourage those living with chronic illness and those they love.
3. To share experiences in the world of CIDP. It's a difficult world to navigate and sharing information can be such a blessing to others.
4. To overcome my fear of appearing "weak" in the eyes of others. Blogging and sharing my journey is therapeutic in a way. Thanks to my special friends for helping me overcome this fear and get on with encouraging others.
5. To learn from others through their comments and feedback. I love hearing from others about their experiences, emotions, suggestions, etc.
6. To share my joy!
7. To share my journey.
8. To provide a place where I (and others) can let my hair down and be real. I love a blog where you can be authentic, but still hopeful.
9. I also blog to give information about my passion for creative communication. You can find out more about that here.
10. This is the biggest reason of all...to give HOPE to those dealing with adversity, whether it be an illness, financial struggles, personal struggles, etc. We all have struggles, but there's HOPE.
I'm tagging the following:
Encouragement from my heart
Write on the Edge
All Things Cherished
As Linz said, hopefully they have the spoons to respond! If not, please check out their blogs anyway and don't forget to stop by and say hi to Linz.