Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Acreedo Calling...

If I ignore it, maybe it'll go away.

That's what runs through my mind every month around this time. If I ignore the phone calls from Acreedo (pharmacy which provides my IVIG) maybe I won't need it anymore. You'd think a forty year old wouldn't think so childishly, but I do. There were two messages on my voice mail today from Acreedo, wanting to schedule my next infusion. I don't even want to think about that yet!

The research I've done on IVIG shows the importance of routine treatments. I need to put on my "big girl panties" as my friend, Alene would say and call them back. It's just a phone call for cryin' out loud!

Unfortunately, I've tried ignoring it and it doesn't go away. Maybe I should change my tactic and give big girl panties a try.

No comments: