Friday, April 18, 2008

Treatment Day

Good morning everyone! Here's what has happened so far...

I took the three vials out of the refrigerator at about 7:15 this morning. The IGG is very thick and extremely cold if I don't give it a little while to warm up before my infusion. The pharmacy sends a packet of medical supplies which I put away until treatment day. I got those out and laid them on the table for my nurse, Randy.

I quickly put a roast in the crock pot (not medical info, I know!) and then grabbed a couple of bottled waters. Staying hydrated before, during, and after a treatment seems to be beneficial for the migraines I get as a side effect. Anyway, I LOVE my morning coffee so I'm trying to drink that before Randy gets here and then I'll start on my water. She should be here in about fifteen minutes.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments: