Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Much Better

Today was much better than yesterday!

My strength is fading, but I was able to get more done both at work and at home than I did yesterday. I cooked a simple meal, Ellen (my oldest) cleaned the kitchen, and I was able to relax for about ten minutes after a full day at work. Luka (my youngest) wrote a song after she did her homework, so we spent some time recording her "masterpiece". It's so exciting to see the different passions our kids are developing.

We were blessed to buy a used Suburban this past weekend and I've noticed something most people would never even think about. It's been a physical adjustment for me to get used to getting in and out in a different way than I got in and out of my Caravan. You wouldn't think such a simple activity would be a big deal and it's not a problem. It's just an adjustment and with so little strength, it adds up at the end of the day. I'm having a treatment on Friday which will help immensely.

More on that later.

No comments: