Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's Been Awhile

Hi there!

It's been awhile since my last post, but life is finally slowing down enough for me to write just a bit. I hate the word "busy", but I've been "knee deep" in our Easter plans at church. (which went fantastic, thanks for asking!) I can now take it easy for a day or two now that Easter is over.

I had family in from out of town for a few days and we had such a great time together! There's nothing like the blessing of a wonderful family. I'm so grateful.

I hope you enjoyed the Easter holiday and are rested up. For those of us with chronic disease, rest is crucial but I can't seem to get this through my thick skull!

I enjoyed getting to "sit and visit" with family and feel pretty good right now (other than being a little sleepy like the rest of America.) Enjoy your day and remember....rest!

1 comment:

Alene said...

We are both on the same page. I just posted then hopped over to see you. REST! What a soothing word? Blessings & Prayers.