Monday, February 18, 2008

Nerve Conduction Study

Unfortunately I'm having a Nerve Conduction Study in the morning and I'm not looking forward to it. I guess you could say me and electric shock just don't mix. (Google "nerve conduction study" for explanation) Thanks to "Anonymous" for the accountability! Hopefully Dr. B won't decide to do an EMG this time because it's even more painful. I plan to go back to work after I'm done. Let's hope I don't get put in a room and forgotten about this time! I'll post my results tomorrow.

I sure hope the new socks I ordered arrive soon. I'm anxious to find something comfortable before it starts getting so hot here. Uncomfortable socks in the summertime heat is more than I can bear.

I haven't been successful with making breakfast the last few days. Just don't seem to make the time for it. To be honest, I haven't noticed a drop in my energy level either. I guess the eggs weren't doing much for me. What to try next?




No comments: